Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Walnut Bowl

I have one last set of horse show awards to finish up this week for the Maffitt Lake Equestrian Center and Hott Horse Shows. They well be for their last big horse shows of the year that start on Sept. 19th. Last night I finished up one of the awards a large walnut bowl. It's about 12" in diameter and 5" tall. Before I rubbed on my home brew of danish oil, I once again used a reverse image of the horse show logo and transfer pen on the wood burner to get the logo onto the bowl. Works like a charm every time. I now have to finish up 8 picture frames and a small brush box and deliver them early next week.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love your stuff. I have a friend who silver smiths (Evan's Silver) and does the belt buckles and jewelry for a lot of the horse shows and bull rides. Where do you find your wood in this climate of scarce wood products?

    ReplyDelete