Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Upcoming Shows

I’ll be busy the next couple of weeks finishing up some last minute pieces for 2 upcoming shows. First, I’m very excited to exhibit at Art On The Prairie on Nov. 9th, 10-5pm and Nov. 10th from 10-4pm . This show takes place in Perry, IA inside some of the historic buildings downtown. My booth will be inside the historic Security Bank Building, 1102 Willis Ave. in the Clarion Room. Alongside my bowls, bottle stoppers, vases, cutting boards and earrings, I will be debuting some new bowls and sculptures at this show so don’t miss out!

Perry is just a short drive from the Des Moines metro and there will be lots to see and do. In addition to the artists and their wares, there will be music, wine tasting, food, poetry and more. Learn more by checking out http://www.artontheprairie.org/





The following weekend my dad and I will have a booth for the third year in a row at the Beaverdale Holiday Boutique on November 16th from 8am to 3:30pm. It takes place inside the gym and school at Holy Trinity Church, 2926 Beaver Ave. in Des Moines. Along with our typical bowls, vases and other forms, my dad will have tons of ornaments, coffee scoops and more. See more at the show's facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment