Monday, August 30, 2010

ArtStop 9/24-9/25


On Sept. 24 and 25th I will be taking one of my lathes and setting up my woodturning shop in the parking lot of The Mansion at 28th and Ingersoll Ave. in Des Moines, IA to demo my wood turning skills as part of ArtStop. The event is friday evening from 5-9pm  and from 11-5pm on Saturday. ArtStop takes place all over Des Moines, so please spend part of your weekend attending. Of course stopping by The Mansion should be a priority so stop by and say hi. I will do my best to not get any wood shaving on you if you do.

I'll be showing how I make bowls, vases, platters, bottle stoppers, tops, and lots more! I will have lots of one of a kind pieces available for purchase. It would also be a great opportunity to see the beautiful showrooms inside The Mansion to see how my pieces can be incorporated into your home's design. Better yet, have one of the talented designers show you how! I'll post more info when things are finalized a little more. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment