Monday, April 20, 2009

Free Wood From A Fellow Family Woodworker

Rex Bloem, a fellow member of the Family Woodworking forum, told me last week he was taking down a good size peach tree and a peach bush. We got the timing squared out yesterday morning and I made the 1/2 drive south to his place. Can't believe we haven't met before as close as he is. Got a shop tour and boy am I envious of his! Lots of room and storage. Spent about an hour with him and then loaded up the wood haul pictured below. Should have taken the camera with me to give you all some shots of his shop too...next time! Thanks again Rex and like I said, don't be suprised if there is a vase or bowl out of peach on your doorstep soon! BTW, my car still smells like peaches...made me want some pie or cobbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment